We are so excited to announce our exclusive partnership with RED January for 2020!
At Lambeth and Southwark Mind, we know the benefits that physical activity can have for mental wellbeing and wanted to offer you, our local community, something that would inspire you to support yourself and others.
The idea behind RED January is to challenge yourself to get active every day, your way. We’re looking forward to joining fitness and fundraising forces with you all! #REDJANUARY2020
What is RED January?
RED January is an independent movement helping people support their mental wellbeing through physical activity. The idea is to get active every day, your way. If it’s running 5k, or walking to work a new way, a morning swim or taking the bike for a spin, the choice of daily activity is up to the individual.
RED January’s values are:
- Meaningful – we ground everything in relevance.
- Personable – we’re warm and friendly to counteract the cold winter months.
- All inclusive – we reduce barriers to getting active.
- Join thousands of people around the UK all kick starting their year in a positive way
- Raise funds that will directly impact your community
- Set your own personal challenge
- Enjoy RED January as a team or solo. By signing up, you will be part of the wider community of REDers, all supporting and motivating each other to get active every day
- Each person will receive a RED January calendar, posters, fundraising pack and sponsorship form sent by email, fitness and fundraising support from your local Mind and comms to support your promotion
- Anyone who has raised funds for their Local Mind will receive a fabulous medal
How to Get involved
If you would like to register for RED January 2020, please contact email@example.com or register directly at https://lambethandsouthwarkmind.redjanuaryformind.co.uk/
Get your RED January Gear HERE:
*Please note: all donations go towards providing free psychotherapy services to Lambeth and Southwark communities, thank you for your support!