Happy New Year!
At Lambeth and Southwark Mind, we know the benefits that physical activity can have for mental wellbeing so here is something to inspire you to support yourself and others. We’re looking forward to joining fitness and fundraising forces with you all! #REDJANUARY2020
RED January is an independent movement helping people support their mental wellbeing through physical activity. The idea is to get active every day, your way. If it’s running 5k, or walking to work a new way, a morning swim or taking the bike for a spin, the choice of daily activity is up to the individual.
- Join thousands of people around the UK all kick starting their year in a positive way
- Raise funds that will directly impact your community
- Set your own personal challenge
- Enjoy RED January as a team or solo. By signing up, you will be part of the wider community of REDers, all supporting and motivating each other to get active every day
- Anyone who has raised funds for their Local Mind will receive a fabulous medal!
How to Get involved
If you would like to register for RED January 2020 you can sign up here https://lambethandsouthwarkmind.redjanuaryformind.co.uk/
Get your RED January Gear HERE:
You can order your RED January T-shirts & Snoods for delivery within 5 working days (Free postage) and all donations go towards providing free psychotherapy services to Lambeth and Southwark communities.