We work with, and for children and adults with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, health professionals and researchers to develop and share our experiences and knowledge to help people increase their understanding of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and to help reduce the effect of OCD on the lives of those that suffer with this debilitating illness.
OCD-UK is unique in being an OCD charity that is completely service-user led, a charity for children and adults with OCD, run by sufferers, for sufferers.
We facilitate a safe environment for people affected by OCD to communicate with each other and provide mutual understanding and support. You can you help make a positive difference by making a donation
(every penny really makes a difference), or you can help by joining
OCD-UK as a member, all of which will help us achieve our goals and make a real difference in the lives of children and adults affected by OCD.
Our objective is to make a positive and meaningful difference in the everyday lives of people affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder by providing accessible and effective support services and by campaigning for improved access and quality treatment and care for people with OCD to ensure that every person affected by OCD receives the quality of treatment and care that they deserve.
- Is the voice of people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in the UK.
- OCD-UK remains the only service-user-led charity for people with OCD, run by sufferers, for sufferers.
- Raises awareness about OCD among healthcare professionals, health services and politicians the seriousness of OCD to change opinion and influence healthcare policy change for treating OCD.
- Remains the source of independent advice and information on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
- Receives no external support and remains funded and reliant on voluntary donations.