en English
Mini Cart 0

Your cart is empty.

< Back to directory

Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman


The Ombudsman service looks at individual complaints about councils, all adult social care providers (including care homes and home care agencies) and some other organisations providing local public services. They are a free service. They investigate complaints in a fair and independent way and do not take sides.
There is information on the website about how to make a complaint.  You are expected to complain directly to the organisation concerned first, but if you are not satisfied with the outcome then you can use the Ombudsman service.
There is a phone number to call if you have a complaint, 0300 061 0614.
If you would like to make a new complaint by post, please call first and they can tell you how to complain.

Contact Details

0300 061 0614




Other Info

Opening times:
Advice Line: Mon - Fri 10am - 4pm


Disabled Access:


Other information:

Last updated:
16th July 2021

< Back to directory

Working in partnership with:

Mini Cart 0

Your cart is empty.