- Possession & eviction
- Check and advise on your entitlements
- Challenging decisions
- Strategies for debt
- Reducing/challenging debts
- Repayment negotiations
- Applying for insolvency
General legal advice
- Consumer, family & general court matters from our qualified volunteer lawyers
- Information on grants, budgeting & savings
- Student finance options
- Managing or decreasing your utility debt
- Helping switch suppliers
- Applying for discounts/grants
Use your own skills, interests and experiences to take an active role in the Inspire community. By volunteering, you will connect with your community, develop a support network and receive training.
To arrange to see an adviser email, phone or drop in.
Centre 70 also run a counselling service – see separate entry in this directory.