Are you a qualified and experienced psychotherapist with at least 3 years post-qualification experience? Could you provide clinical leadership and vision to a creative and flourishing inner-city psychotherapy and group service? You could be our next Clinical Manager.
- Clinical leadership of free long-term psychotherapy service and group services
- Line management of 2 clinical managers and team of clinical supervisors and group facilitators
- Fostering pluralist clinical traditions and dialogue between different therapeutic traditions
- Developing learning opportunities for trainee therapists
- Raising the profile of the clinical service
- Deputising for the CEO and being an ambassador for the organisation externally
- Leading on the creation of psychotherapy events and our popular annual lecture events
- Capturing the value of the service through qualitative and quantitative methods
- Making the case for long term psychotherapy in an inner-city context
- Collaborating with the Events Manager and Head of Fundraising and Digital to create materials for our media outputs
- Addressing issues of risk, culture, diversity and inclusion in the provision of services
Desired skills and experience:
- 3 years’ post-qualification experience as a psychotherapist
- Excellent management experience
- Experience of working in areas of high need and complexity
- Evidence of delivering results
- Experience of working in dynamic, collaborative settings
Working hours: 3 days a week, ideally working Fridays
Contract term: Permanent
Remuneration: £42k pro rata, dependent on experience
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and a cover letter (no longer than one page) to Ajay Khandelwal by Monday 14th January.
Interviews will be held on Monday 21st January.
If you have any queries about the role, please call Ajay on our office number. We encourage prospective candidates to visit.
Megan joined the team as a fundraiser in 2017 from a background in journalism, editorial and retail. She now manages L&S Mind’s website, social media and community fundraising events, as well as trusts and grants fundraising.