Lambeth and Southwark Mind are looking for a committed Chief Executive to lead our people, operations and finances.
Do you share our passion for providing access to high quality and innovative mental health services in local communities?
This role would give you the opportunity to help shape the future of our charity and to improve the lives of vulnerable people.
• Promoting the values and goals of Mind within the charity and with our strategic partners
• Developing and implementing innovative strategies and operational plans
• Overseeing clinical service delivery, with a focus on quality, inclusion and standards
• Managing finances, income generation and ensuring sound budgeting and financial management reporting
• Leading and managing staff and volunteers, with openness and transparency, ensuring that both well-being and performance are high priorities
• Encouraging active involvement of users in service development
• Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with key stakeholders, including funders and providers
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Preferably, you will have counselling or psychotherapy qualifications, with a good understanding of well-being and mental health.
• Experience of managing a charity, social enterprise or relevant business, with a track record of compassionate leadership
• Experience of leading and managing staff and volunteers across a multi-site environment
• Successfully led organisational change, including maintaining staff morale, well-being and engagement
• Previously developed a culture of openness and transparency, including building trust with staff and wider stakeholders
About Lambeth and Southwark Mind:
We’re Lambeth & Southwark Mind, an independent charity providing mental health services for people living in Lambeth and Southwark.
Our mission is to provide long-term, free psychotherapy services to our local communities, particularly helping those on low incomes; we won’t give up until everyone in our community who is experiencing a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve.
Lambeth and Southwark Mind is an Equal Opportunities employer. We serve a diverse part of London and we would particularly welcome applications from the BAME community.
An Enhanced Criminal Records check is required for this role.
Location: Brixton, London SW9 7AA
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 35 hours a week
Salary: £53,000 per annum
Benefits: 33 days annual leave
Closing Date: Wednesday 17th June 2020
Strictly no agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Chief Executive Officer, CEO, Operations Director, Commercial Director, Commercial Manager, Senior Service Delivery Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit, etc.